Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look What I've Found!

Here are a few links I love so far! I'm still looking! You should keep looking HERE too because links are still being added.
With summer here, my kids are wanting to play at the park everyday. I love this playground dress made from t-shirts at Create and Delegate. I'll have to make at least one of these. GO HERE.

Look what Aja Lee's Sweet Life did with an old door HERE! I would love this clock display in my home!!!
This planter around a lamp post HERE is awesome. If I had a lamp post in my yard, I'd be trying this one. See it at MLE's ABC.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! how cool is that? thanks, Michelle! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, love the creative use of an old door. They're such fascinating art pieces on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my door :) Love your blog! There are some really amazing ideas. Aja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...