Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Linky Loves!!!

Here are a few great tips and projects linked up from today's party! Love them. Check the party later today because more links will be added when people get off work.!!!
Do you ever see/buy vinyl and don't want to attach to the wall because you might want to move it to a different area or a different house? Well, Meet Virginia has a great tip about 'moveable vinyl.' Now you can have your vinyl and move it too! Go HERE.

Turn those soda cans into sturdy bracelets! Twelve Crafts Till Christmas shows how to make these great soda pop bracelets HERE.

This tip from
A Crafty Escape is definitely one worth mentioning! She uses freezer paper as patterns. Go HERE to read more about it!

Here is the Whatever Goes Wednesday party!

post signature


3 comments:

  1. NO FRIGGIN way!! I cannot believe that you guys featured my vinyl you are too awesome!! This totally made my day thank you thank you thank you!!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my little blog- glad you liked my tip. Thanks again, I'm super honored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...