Sunday, January 23, 2011

Announcing My BABY Gender Reveal Party!!!!

.
I've had so many kind people ask me since I announced my pregnancy a few weeks ago how I was feeling. This has been the worst of the my three pregnancies so far! A LOT of puke, gagging, exhaustion and body blah for 3 months!!!! Is it that I am older and wimpier? Or that pregnancies just get worse with every baby? Or something else?
.

(Ok. I was going to post a picture of me and my belly, but the computer is not reading the card so I am posting a picture of me one week before the delivery of my last baby! Thank goodness I am not this big already!!!)

The good news is I have started to feel so much better. Much of the exhaustion is gone. My body feels alive again. The smell of the fridge is still atrocious, but I don't puke or gag every time I open it. I'm still having some difficulty with raw meats, the thought of some other foods and puke, on ocassion! I'm happy and now think I will survive this pregnancy! I will live to see my third child!!!!

Girl OR Boy?

I am almost 18 weeks along and will be getting "the ultrasound" in a couple of weeks. I was thinking it would be fun to have a BABY GENDER REVEAL PARTY. A blogger I saw last year was showing her party and I thought it was such a fun idea! Here are two websites with details for such a party I've found if you want to host one in your home.


Create My Event

Associate Contest


(A family picture of the day my little guy was born. They are so small.)

PINK or BLUE?


I want to host a BABY GENDER REVEAL PARTY
with all of you! More details will follow later.


I am hoping to give some prizes to a few of you who guess the gender of this baby correctly. Would you like to donate to the party presents?
.
If you have an etsy shop, business, blog, website or just would like to donate to prizes to the party in exchange for some free advertising, please email me at somedaycrafts@gmail.com and write GENDER REVEAL PARTY in the title of the email.


The party date will be Friday, FEBRUARY 11th! Mark it on you calendars and cast your vote!!! This should be really fun!



post signature

8 comments:

  1. You're so cute! When I saw that picture I literally thought, "Wait, didn't she just say she was pregnant? Holy cow!" Phew - glad you aren't quite there yet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun idea!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com
    betweenthelines-pr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking we're due about the same time :) And if it weren't for the flu bug I just caught, I think I'd be feeling a lot better. Oh how I can relate to the "fridge gag" and raw meat issues. And yeah, I'm with you on each pregnancy getting harder. This is my fourth, and by far the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea--sounds like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 3rd pregnancy was my hardest (so far) too! I think because we are a little older than our last pregnancies (I was only 25 though and it'd only been a year since my last pregnancy), our body's tendons and ligaments are little more stretched out than previous pregnancies, we're chasing around older kids, etc.; it all makes sense. I remember falling asleep many times on accident as I was sitting reading my other boys a book!

    I will say this though: The 3rd baby is a big adjustment (for whatever reason, my mom warned me and she was right), BUT I also have enjoyed my 3rd baby's babyhood the most too! The first 4 mos. he was alive from 8pm-11pm I'd sit with him on the couch just ooo-ing and aw-ing over him. Maybe it's because you can't do it as much in the day and so when the older ones go to bed you can be sooo baby-hungry for your little one! haha.

    AND because the pregnancy was so much more difficult, I was just SOOOOOOOOOO happy he was out of me that we bonded instantly and I was over the moon for him and just felt much better! SO that is a plus to having a more rough pregnancy! He's 7 mos. old now and has us ALL wrapped around his chubby fingers (brothers included)!

    Good luck with your pregnancy! I know (for me) 16-28 weeks was the best stretch of Simmer's pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun party to me! Glad you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog,Totally interesting also extraordinary blog.Give more pictures related to this topic.Thanks for sharing this wonderful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that I read the caption to know this was not your current pregnancy photo. I saw the photo and told myself "THAT IS A BOY!". You look as though you were showing in the front and not the sides which is what they say for boy (which was true for me also) and that's cool since the last babe was a boy. I dunno if I can make a guess without seeing the belly this time though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...