Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lucky Skins (Product Review)


Last week I was given the opportunity to review the newest in mobile device fashion, Lucky Skins!

Lucky Skins are an adhesive skin that applies to your mobile device. Each skin in precision cut to fit your device prefectly. They have a huge variety of patterns and styles to choose from to dress your phone, ipad or kindle. Being a scrapbooker myself, I was thrilled to find that one of their designing firms are Tim and Beck! (You may know them as the geniuses behind the now closed Sassafras Lass scrapbooking paper manufactuer.)

Here is a look at what I got.


Price: $15
Price: $30

Review: The skins are cut to exactly fit your devices. All you need to do is punch out the small precut spots for all power buttons, volume controls and speakers. They recommend for best application that your device is clean and dry. I wiped mine with a Clorox wipe and dried with a kitchen towel. The phone skin was a snap to apply and took me about 2 minutes. Because the iPad is larger the skin was trickier to apply. I had to try several times before I really got it on right. They are easy to reposition when applying. We have had them over a week and they are wearing really well. My three-year-old uses the iPad all the time so that skin has really been put through the paces. It hasn't lifted or torn in all it's aggressive handling. The skins are super cute, but note that they are not device protectors. I sort of wish they would also create a more protective cover with the same designs. Because if they did, I would truly be in device heaven! The price is not bad at all considering how well they fit. Overall, I think it is a really fun product if you are looking to dress up your devices! I recommend them fully and I have been very happy with the product. Check them out!

Note: I received the Lucky Skins iPhone and iPad skins free of cost to review. The thoughts on the product are all mine. 

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...