Monday, August 4, 2014

16 Mouth-Watering Smoothie Recipes


 

I have been craving smoothies the last week or so (and bribing my son to drink them too). They're so cool and refreshing on a hot summer day, and much healthier than ice cream! So I thought I'd share with you some smoothie recipes that I'm dying to try.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 There you have it. 16 smoothie recipes that I can't wait to try! Do you have a tried and true recipe for a smoothie that you love? Or any tips for making them? I'd love to hear your ideas!!!




 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, these all look fab! Going to share on my Three Dawg Lady Designs Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loook okay your design ideas for smoothie recipes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...