Monday, September 14, 2009

Ruffles, Ruffles, Ruffles

Ruffles are everywhere in blog world. There are so many fun ruffly projects. Pillows. Lamps. Shirts. Dresses. Skirts. Rug. Almost everything can have ruffles. I have compiled just a few projects with ruffles this week. Have fun looking (and hopefully creating) these. Don't forget to link up at the bottom with your ruffle project. And for more ruffle projects (especially for clothes), click HERE!!! These are from my archives. Everybody loves cupcakes and every little girl would love ruffles as the icing of the cupcakes. Grave Violet shows how.
I've seen many different variations on ruffle pillows. They all rock! Here is a ruffle pillow made from a t-shirt at Floral Showers. (I love t-shirt restyle projects!) I have some colorful t-shirts that would make some rocking pillows!!! If you need a sophisticated and feminine lamp shade, Ruffles and Stuff has the ruffly lamp for you. Isn't it pretty? What would it feel like to walk on ruffles? I'm not sure, but after I saw this ruffly jelly roll rug, I want to know!!! Isn't it gorgeous? Designing Happy share the ruffle rug tutorial.

Head over to Grace Violet for a ruffly inspiration post.
Now link your ruffly projects up and show the world how craft you are.








4 comments:

  1. This isnt mine, but I saved it because I thought it was so cute!

    http://www.bluecreekhome.com/2009/09/fall-fever.html?showComment=1252283036352#c1907858650202612050

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you back over from the comment you left at Blue Creek Home and found my body scrub lamp shade idea! Thanks for linking it back to me!!
    Love your blog.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lamp!! I want one!! Have a great day!!
    ~Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my lamp!! I can't wait to add your button! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...