Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ghosts Ideas

Halloween is coming and most of the decorations I've seen involve pumpkins. Don't get me wrong, I love the pumpkins I've seen, but let's look at other Halloween items....like ghosts. Link up at the end of this post if you have a ghost project OR if you've seen a cute/fun/spooky ghost project on a blog.

Here are a few I have seen recently.
This is a trick-or-treat bag with "feet" ghosts. My daughter would love to make ghosts by running around in paint and then stepping on paper or material!!! Great idea by Mama Thompson!
Aren't these ghosts made out of lightbulbs fun? Again, Mama Thompson had this idea!
These simple wood ghosts would be quick and easy to make. Third times a charm for Mama Thompson.
How about making your pumpkins into votive ghosts? I like these found at Parents.

Do you have a ghost project or decoration OR seen one out there in blog land. IF SO, Link up here!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Gracious...didn't think I had such a thing for ghosts:) Thanks for visiting my blog and for posting so many of my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the foot ghosts! I'm tempted to do them myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I so fell in love with those little ghost candle pumpkins, I had to feature this post in my Featuring You ~ Part 2! :)

    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2009/10/featuring-you-part-2.html

    Funky Junk Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ghost pumpkins....you could so use the faux white pumpkins, carve them and use a battery operated tealight. They would last foreva!! I may just have to pick them up after halloween on sale. Love your blog, you have such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...