Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Hand Towel

Decorate your kitchen and bath with some of the Santa hand towels. I saw this idea at Life in Perfect Harmony. There isn't a tutorial, but I think it would be easy to recreate. See her other Christmas decor ideas HERE.
You could also put these easy Santa blocks around your house. Made by Little Birdie Secrets, the simple directions are found HERE.

As I was typing, I also wondered if you could make Santa out of a lightswitch? I will have to try this one!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I was just trying to link up the ragamuffin tree to your tabletop tree post, never dreamed I'd be featured! Sorry I didn't provide instructions, but VERY easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all. I made miss G-4 a Santa purse this year.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...