Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Blog To Watch" Announcement and Party Links

Starting soon, we will post a "BLOG TO WATCH" link on one of the sidebars. What is a "Blog to Watch?" It is a blog that had yet to be "discovered." It may be new or one with few followers that we see as having the potential to become "BIG." I think we will highlight a few blogs (2-3) a week. Check out these blogs and see what we see in them! Please just realize that we cannot feature every blog or post we receive. That is why we have link parties!!!

Here are a few links from the Whatever Goes Wednesday party we are loving.



I just LOVE beadboard!! I want my whole house in this! I also love shelves so this is a twofer for me! Go on over to The Clever Chic and check this awesome shelf out HERE!!


Over at Journey of a Better Me and see these cute flowers. I love simple and adorable crafts like this! Check them out HERE!!





All Things Heart and Home has the most girly, perfect craft room EVER!! It makes me want to whip up something gorgeous and adorable! Check out the room's redo HERE!!

Please continue to link up your projects and keep visiting and commenting on those that are posted. Links are accepted until Saturday. Go HERE to add and view more!



post signature



11 comments:

  1. what a great idea michelle!
    i look forward to meeting new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very new to blogging, just started in October of 2009 and still have so much to learn about blogging rules, and how to link and set up things but I love to blog about homeschooling, cooking and crafts. I was a full time teacher until my lupus got worse so know this year I am a stay home mom, very different from working and a lot harder LOL come visit me.
    www.nf1andpre-kwhisper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, love the cute ideas!

    ♥CMonster
    www.bythemonsterandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Michele! You are already so good at featuring other bloggers... one thing I love about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be apart of blogs to watch! It sound so so super fun! Would love it if you checked me out!

    Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia Crafts
    Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh oooh how do we become a "blog to watch"? I'd love to be featured!

    http://imakestuff4fun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great idea. I love to discover new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading the posts avidly so just wanted to express my thanks for providing me with some very good reading material. I look forward to more, and taking a more active part in the discussions here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...