Friday, April 2, 2010

2 Last Minute Easter Dresses

There's one day left to make a fun dress for your princess. If you don't make it in time for Easter, then make it a spring dress! The colors in this dress are so bright and beautiful - not necessarily the pastels that you see at Easter- but I really like that!!! See how to make these at Moda Bake Shop by Sew Dang Cute. Go HERE. This tutorial received the most views from the Easter Categorically Crafting Show!!! Congrads!

This Easter dress looks relatively easy to make and is oh, so cute! See the great tutorial at I Make Stuff. Go HERE.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. those are adorable, I'm still working on mine, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are adorable. I like the pink one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!

    Stopping by from New Friend Friday!!

    Jennifer
    www.lebedafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...