Thursday, April 1, 2010

Adorable Kids Foot Stool

I have a once really cute white stool from Target. It has seen better days, but that was long ago! I have been thinking of doing something to it for a while and along came Brown Paper Packages. The o so creative ladies there painted footsteps on this stool!
What a great way to preserve the sweet feet of your babies. Those little toes grow so fast! I wish it weren't so late so I could run out and get some paint to make this great project right now! Make sure you go check this out HERE!

And don't forget to add your "NEST" projects to the Categorically Crafting Show tomorrow!

There are some great giveaways at the Giveaway Directory. Go see them all HERE.


post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...