Monday, April 5, 2010

Old Stuff For Sale (Windows, Door, Sitting Thing)

Hey people! As you may remember, we live in an old house we are fixing up. We have old windows, an old door and a older (but not antique) sofa/chair/sitting thing. I am trying to clean out our "barn." My "someday craft" list of doing something with these items are not as important as making space for more urgent things. If you are interested in anything below, let me know at somedaycrafts@gmail.com Old window are beautiful, but NOT energy efficient. I think there are 9 of them in all different sizes and colors. Some still have the original knobs and latches attached. Priced from $5-$15.

This door is upside down in this picture. I think there used to be glass in the middle of the door, but it has wood there now. This is heavy! It was an entrance door. It could be used as a headboard, corner of the room decor, or whatever else you can think of. Cost is $20!

Lastly and unfortunately, I need to make room for the ever growing collection of bikes, scooters, trikes, strollers and things with wheels that is assembling on our front porch. (Our house is the neighborhood hang-out so we have to have enough things with wheels for everyone!!!) It is in really good condition, but doesn't have cushions. Look at the legs, arms, details! A little country! With a little love, care and paint (black, white or varnish), it would look amazing on a covered porch or in a house! Only $30.


First come, First serve. We live in Logan UT and you will have to pick them up. (For the windows, I would consider delivering anywhere along the Wasatch Front the next time we take a trip down.) Can you do something amazing with these items? I hope so!!!


post signature

11 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I lived in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i lived there too. I grew up in Logan but i'm stuck here in Kansas for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone wants to deliver that door to Southern California, I'd be uber thankful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to come see what you have. I live in Logan, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm at the wrong end of the state! Darn! I would love to take the door, but I'm afraid I won't be up that way any time soon. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I lived closer...You have some seriously great stuff there! I just scored a vintage door with really cool glass at our dump and am hungry for more!
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO what treaures you have in your chest!! Wish I lived closer too! Good luck with it all
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in Ogden. I wouldn't mind some windows next time you come this way! rebahyer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a little far south, so I understand if you do not want to deliver. I live in Springville, just south of Provo. I would love a few windows.
    kristidorman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with the porch bench! I'm close enough, just over the border in Idaho. Sadly I have no porch to put it on. Oh, if only it's still around in a few months when I do. Gotta move first!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love that bench, I have the perfect porch to put it on. I could stop by and pick up the bench on Saturday. Is it still for sale? And maybe take a window too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...