Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Matchbook Minis

HERE is an awesome idea for cute ways to record little memories, make lists, store ideas or whatever else you need to write down. These matchbook minis are so fun and easy to make. I love all the possibilities with them. (I'm thinking of having a mini every week with a page for To Do, Shopping list, schedule/appts., things to remember, moments to record, and ideas!) Would that be great? What a fun way to keep a year-long journal. See how to make these and more cute pictures of them at I am Mommy. GO HERE.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I use them in homeschooling, specifically for lapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...