Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More To Add To My Very, Very Long List Of Someday Crafts

Here we go to make my list so much longer!!!  First off lets go see The How To Gal
I just love this whole office set up, getting to sit next to your honey while typing away, ahh...Heaven!!  But the purpose of this photo is actually the wall art behind the computers!  She show us how to (pun intended) make a huge photo all artsy like!!  I have actually tried to do this before and it is no easy task, let me tell you!!!  Mine definitely did not look any where near this good!!  Make sure you check this out HERE!!
And while you are checking out The How To Gal, check out this cute little ceiling hanging thingy!!  How much fun would these flowers be in any room???  I just love them!!  Make sure you check these out HERE!  
Oh and while we are on flower balls from the sky, why don't you see what The House of Smiths has in store for you! 

These are just oh so sweet and girly!!  I know my little girly girl would love these, and I am going to make some for her room, I am thinking maybe one or two from each type, I think that would just be awesome!!  Be sure to see these and how to make them HERE!
And don't forget about the Whatever Goes Wednesday Link is still up!!!  Go check out the awesome post we have had so far and leave lots of sweet, sweet love for everyone!!post signature

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...