Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Check these out!

You have to to take a peek at these links that I found at today's Whatever Goes Wednesday Party! Links are still being added and can be viewed HERE.

Can you tell what those coats have been hung up on? You guessed it! An old door! Visit Junk Style to see the rest of laundry room redo!


Learn how to make this PB Knock-off with The Thriftress!
She still has plans for a shade, but I'm loving the look!
Go HERE to learn how to make your own.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Old door hanging and tea cup lamp!? Both too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I adore your blog! :)

    ~Lori@ live,laugh,love,create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my door :) I am a devout follower of yours... especially the linky parties!

    God Bless!
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...