Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OOPS! Party Back Open!

If you haven't noticed, I have been "missing" from the blog a bit this past week. I am on a vacation (I check in for a few minutes each day). Kim, at 733-A Creative Blog, has been helping out this week! When I created this party last Saturday and scheduled it to post today, I made a mistake in the time the party closed. I just opened it again and it will be open for a few more days. SORRY to those of you who came to add a link and got rejected! Come back, add your link and browse around at others!
And while I am on the computer, I loved these hooded beach towel backpacks. You will have to go HERE to see exactly what I mean. Great creation by The Train To Crazy.

post signature

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...