Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Easy Peasies!!!

Sometimes simple is best. Here are a few of the easy peasy projects from today's party that I am enjoying. What do you think?
Love Stitched has made an easy peasy lace bracelet. Sometimes simple is better (and beautiful.) See this lace bracelet HERE at Just Another Day In Paradise (guest post.)


I don't know if it gets much for simpler than these darling ric rac headbands. Easy peasy cheesy! See these at Punkin Patterns. Go HERE.

I see many rosette projects around, but few rosette bracelets. I like this simple, small bracelet. ABC's of My Life show you how to make a bangle bracele into a dainty rosette bracelet HERE.

There are quite a few of these circle flower shirts out there, but this one is unique. I love the tulle and the sewn detail around the flowers. So pretty and simple to add that extra detail. See it at I'm More Than "Just Mom."

See the sewn flower HERE.


Just last night, I was looking for inspiration to paint stripes with 3 colors in my daughter's bedroom and this was linked up by I Design. Thank you! I will be using these painting tips in the next couple of days as I paint!!!!


There are still more links being added HERE.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me michelle! you made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature! This has brightened my day greatly!! Thank you!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ideas! I can always use another craft that features rosettes. I love making them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...