Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Secret Is Out!!! Fondant Cake Queen

I've seen these wonky cakes around and wondered how the in the world they were made. Well, the secret is out! I'm Topsy Turvy walks you through the process of making them! It's amazing!!!! GO HERE. She also shares different techniques in working with fondant (like the flowers below.)

IF YOU ARE WANTING TO LEARN ABOUT CAKE DECORATING AND FONDANT, you MUST follow this blog. It is a huge money saver!
And she even teaches you how to make beautiful fondant flowers just like these! People pay A LOT of money to learn these techniques. Visit I'm Topsy Turvy for FREE! Go HERE.
Looks like we are on our way to becoming professional cake decorators! Thanks I'm Topsy Turvy!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! thank you! i am in practice for baking my baby girls first bday cake, and could use all the help i can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle you are just TOOOOOO cute and sweet! We MISSED you tonight! We'll have to find another time to get together. My FIL got us season passes to Lagoon (to keep the kids from ruining the house this summer) so we're up in your neck of the woods alot! We should get together at a park some morning/afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...