Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Here are a few idea from today's party! Quite unique and fun!
I think this family silhouette is so fun! It shows the personality of the family and is original. See this at Red Recipe and Idea Box. Go HERE.


This is a fun and unique idea! Occasionally Crafting made a play mat for a girl! See it HERE.



Save those pesky credit cards and make a cool mosiac frame! See this idea at Fine Craft Guild. See the credit card mosaic HERE.

Check out more of the links from the Whatever Goes Wednesday!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. There were a lot of great ideas linked up! I feel honored to be featured ...and with such nice comments. I can see the personalities, but it is nice to hear that others see it too. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I love your blog and appreciate the mention. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.
    well,...
    thank you for the honor.
    i bow to you,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...