Friday, September 24, 2010

3 Different 2x4 Pumpkins

Under My Umbrella has this darling 2X4 pumpkin. It is just a little different from the ones I shown already because the 2x4 are not all the same size. And it has scrapbook paper!!!! So cute! See this scrabook 2x4 pumpkin tutorial.


This is the pumpkin without scrapbook paper! It is darling too. You should see the mini pumpkins made this style. They are so petite!!! Check out the pumpkin tutorial and mini pumpkin.


This pumpkin at Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy turned the 2x4 vertically! Love this way too! See the vertical 2x4 pumpkins.
Are you going out to buy some 2x4's today?




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those are cute! :)

    I want to let you know that I am giving you an award tomorrow (Sat) on my blog. So come visit tomorrow and take a look. :)

    from blank pages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! I'll def be making pumpkins! Thanks again Michelle for everything you do! You are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I'm so honored! That is great, our little blog started just about a week ago so this is great. Thanks for the showcase! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...