Sunday, September 12, 2010

Door Knob Pumpkin Patch

The winner to the Groop Dealz Target Gift Certificate is #87 - Daylilly777. Please email me your mailing address by Wednesday.
I wish I was born with the "creativity" gene because maybe I could have dreamed up some amazing idea like this one from Under The Table and Dreaming. Stephanie Lynn (guest posting at How Does She?) made a miniature pumpkin patch from old knob pulls and door knobs! What a great way to use those brass accessories that you are just going to throw away.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Okay, those are ADORABLE! I'm headed over to her site right now to check it out!! Thanks! :)

    -Marni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea...just goes to show you can always make something out of things most people would toss away! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...