Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recycled Car Jewelry

A while ago, I came across this cool shop, Jewelry by GK, that makes jewelry from car parts!!! The jewelry is uber funky! I love that it is recycled car parts and metal. That just makes it memorable!!! Here are a few pieces I like.
This recycled metal ring is super interesting. The shape and color are captivating!
.

Who would know that these trendy earrings were made from a car?

What a funky looking necklace! I wonder if I could make something like that! What kind of metal could I use?

If I ever get in a bad car accident, I am going to think of the car being turned into unique jewelry! That should make me feel so much better (Yeah, right!)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. wow! This stuff is right up my alley! I love it! How clever!

    hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! My husband and his family rebuild cars, wonder if they would notice a few missing pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the recycling! I doubt it would help me feel better if I totalled my car though... whiplash sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool! Love the ring! ... Will go check it out! Thanks Michelle!

    Kendra @Creative Ambitions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Great piece of think.. to use recycle product into a jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...