Monday, October 11, 2010

4 Spooky Spiders!!!!

There are many spider projects out there! Here are a few linked up on Wednesday!
Crafts and Sutch shows us how to make a perfect looking spider web on a wall. What a great Halloween night decoration!!!

Muse Lodge has some adorably not-so-scary hanging spiders. I could definitely see some of these in my house!



You Craft Me Up made giant spiderwebs on her front porch! I think they look fabulous! Now look what she hung inside her covered porch! See the next picture if you dare!


These spider egg sacks are amazingly....spooky - especially when they are hanging around your porch everywhere! It would make me think twice about trick-or-treating at this house!!! You Craft Me Up has gone all out with the spider theme!

These projects were all linked to the Whatever Goes Wednesday Party!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Michelle! Thank you so much for featuring my spider web wall! It was too fun to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, the spider egg sacks would freak me out! Cool idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for your kind words and for naming me your current Blog to Watch!! It is so encouraging and I appreciate it so much! I am so excited to have the link to my blog on your site! What an awesome idea to do that. I will grab the button right away- thanks again!! :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Michelle! I'm so excited to be featured on your blog, especially as a new blogger. I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all so fun. I love that big outdoor spider web. Awesome!!

    Have a great day Michelle!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...