Monday, October 4, 2010

Disney Countdown!

The Crafting Chicks

To start Disney Days off, we have an awesome Disney countdown from Jaime at

The Crafting Chicks.


We are going to Disneyland next month! My kiddos are thrilled but I think I might be just a bit more excited about the trip. I could live in Disneyland. I love the smells, sights, and how cute and clean everything is. I am hoping my obsession wears off on my almost 4 year olds. To get the family excited, I made this chart to hang up 30 days before to begin the countdown.

I made the 16x20 chart in photoshop as well as the circles to cover up the numbers. I printed both the chart and circles at Costco.
I used the adorable
Oh Boy! papers-the ABC's from the talented Crystal Wilkerson over at Jessica Sprague. I thought that the red and white polka dot paper and all of the bright, happy colors were a perfect fit for our Disneyland countdown!
I then cut out the circles and they are ready to be placed on our chart each day. Oh...I also added Velcro to the back of the circles and placed them on the countdown chart. That way the kids can place them easily and we can also use this again and again.


So before your next DisneyLand adventure, you must make one of these countdowns! Your kiddos will love it!
If you would like to download the template I made, here are the links. Please remember, this is for personal use only. Thank you!
Disneyland Countdown Chart Template:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/AYSXK1-t/disneyland_countdown_template.html
Mickey Mouse Circle Template:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/FXcUg_DS/mickey_mouse_circle_for_countd.html


Head over to The Crafting Chicks to thank Jaime for this amazing addition to your next Disney trip!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Question -- when you said you printed the sheets at Costco, how does this work? Is it through the photo department or what? Thanks for the help -- I new at some of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable! What a great way to build excitement to any special occasion!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know you were doing Disney Days! I just posted some Disney projects- I did a Disney Activity calendar and then I am posting t-shirts I made too...so we don't have to buy them, and a few other things. So fun! I'll have to give a shout-out for Disney Days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found this cute countdown calender on Pinterest and it is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately it says the link is not valid! Is there anyway I could still get it? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...