Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fabulous!!!!

More fabulous projects are being linked up to the Whatever Goes Wednesday Party! Look at some more I've found!

Here's an idea by Christina's Adventures I haven't seen before. She used a sweater as the background in a frame! Wow! Love the texture!

Of course the "Keep Calm" has be changed and used for every holiday and season. Craftily Ever After shares this fun "Gobble On" version.


Learn how to make paper stars with Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures! Beautiful!!!

Polka Dots and Pizza connects us to a link to make these adorable bomber hats. Aren't they the BOMB!!!!! LOL!

Continue looking at the Whatever Goes Wednesday show!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I put a link on my blog. There are so many crafts that I want to make someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my printable! Great roundup! I REALLY love that framed sweater-art. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for featuring my framed sweater art!!! I don't know how I missed it the day you posted this...I read your blog everyyy day!! But thanks - it's an honor :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...