Friday, October 15, 2010

Think Pumpkins


Welcome to the
PUMPKIN
Categorically Crafting Show
where you can show off all of your fun projects featuring anything PUMPKIN!


Here are just a few of the many awesome pumpkin ideas out there!!!

Turn your pumpkins into something a little different....like mummies. This creation at Maryberry Boutique is adorable!

Annie Rose's House shows us how to make simple rolled felt pumpkins! Cute as a brooch, in hair, on a bag or with which to decorate!

Fool your family and friends by putting a nice pumpkin cake out on the table! This was made by placing two bundt cakes together. Even though it was made with fondant, I bet you could frost it with spreadable frosting for a similar looks. See the recipe and directions at The Blissful Table.

.
The Chick Uniquery glammed up some pumpkins by adding lots and lots of sparkly glitter! Lovely!

I could eat 100 of these pumpkin cookies made from chocolate dipped oreos . Thanks for adding to my oreo addiction Oopsey Daisy!

Carve a pumpkin in unique ways! Not Just A Housewife shows us a dragon pumpkin.

Make a little pumpkin clip for hair with Life On The Ridge Side. My daughter will love these!

You gotta look closer at the Soladay Family's front porch and the use of pumpkins. So great for Halloween and Fall! See the pumpkin display.
If you want to see a million more pumpkin ideas, check out my PUMPKIN ARCHIVES.
.
(If you would like to have free advertising for your blog by rounding-up a Categorically Crafting post, email me at somedaycrafts@gmail.com)

Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of PUMPKINS. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with PUMPKINS. If you have joined a PUMPKINS project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of candy corn projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.

Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!

You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 4 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows:

Oct. 22 - Costumes
Oct. 29 - HALLOWEEN
Nov - Sewing/Craft Rooms

Check back here to see the rest of the Disney ideas from the last CC Show- Amazing!!




post signature


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my front porch pumpkin display! Love all the eye candy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding my Pumpkin Cake to the list of amazing projects. I just LOVE the pumpkin mummies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, thanks so much for featuring my Oreo pumpkins!! They are tasty, and I am wishing I had made more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, thank you SO much for featuring my pumpkin hair clip. I'm speechless! Now off to make some of those chocolate dipped Oreos! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. I going to make some of these fun pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, THANK YOU for featuring my Glitter Glam pumpkins! I am so honored. This is one of my FAVORITE craft sites!

    I love that porch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of great ideas! I especially love the mummy pumpkins.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these fun pumpkin projects Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness. Where to begin? SO many fun things to look at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You Thank YOu!! I am so EXCITED that you featured my Silly Pumpkin Mummies:) This totally made my DAY!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those rolled felt pumpkins would be so cute on a headband. Love the oreo pumpkins too. I should totally make those with my little one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...