Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Interesting ideas!

Here are a few interesting ideas from today's Whatever Goes Wednesday.


Fix up some plain shoes by adding some lace! So pretty! Sew Kate Sew shares this.

If you are a sweet and salty fan, these salted caramel brownie bites would definitely do the trick. See this at Inside Bru Crew Life.

I like this cascading petal shirt from Anne's Antics.


Here is a great little activity for Thanksgiving dinner that has to do with 5 kernals of corn. See it at Annie's Home.

I made candy cornicopia when I was younger. I thought they were so cool!!! See how at Our Daily Obsession.

See more Whatever Goes Wednesday links.

post signature




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my top! It is much appreciated! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring my thanksgiving activity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had one of those caramel brownie bites right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much for featuring my brownie bites:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...