Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whatever is Beautiful!!!!

Here are a few of the great ideas from today's Whatever Goes Wednesday party!
The Diary of Dave's Wife made this darling holly jolly yarn wreath for the Christmas Season. Love it!

I would love an kitchen island like this. I can't believe what it looked like before the makeover! Great job, Superwoman.
This Christmas word tree is a cute, simple and inexpensive idea! Perfect for a table or mantle. See it at Organize and Decorate Everything.

Greenbean Crafterole is the queen of creative soap ideas. I love this idea of coating vinyl leaves with soap. What a fun gift!!! Read about the soap leaves.

What a great place to put a nativity scene - on a lampshade. I think this idea from Impatiently Praying for Patience is brilliant.


I always wished I had a stroller cover like this for windy/rainy days. I never had one, but now - thanks to Naptime Crafters, I could make one! See the stroller cover tutorial.


See more of the Whatever Goes Wednesday links!!!

post signature

5 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...