Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wowsers!!!!

Here are some beauties from today's Whatever Goes Wednesday show!

This darling rolled fabric Christmas tree on It's What I Love is one of my new favorites. I want to make one.

Turn a plain t-shirt into a flowery shrug with Brassy Apple. So cute and so simple!!!

Make your daughter some of these fun flowery ruffly pants! Mama Says Sew will show you how!

These Thanksgiving cupcakes would be the perfect treat for after pumpkin pie. I wish I could make cupcakes look like Foxy Fawni's!


What a fun idea for Thanksgiving!!! Check out what Creativity in Progress and her kids did to decorate. Love the spiderweb with "Some Turkey" written in it. You must see how it was created!

Check out more projects from
Whatever Goes Wednesday.



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Wow~~~ All the cool projects! And, thank you for featuring my web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that Some Turkey is so cute. Charlotte is so close to my heart. Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for featuring me!
    i love to check out your linky parties. there is always so much great stuff to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring me!! I love your link parties I get so many clever craft ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...