Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Snowman Sew Along! (And Cricut Cartridges HALF PRICE)

Make this darling winter snowman with the assistance from Small Fry and Co. It is a three-part sew-along.
.
See part 1 (make sure you push "Keep Reading" for the tutorial.
.

Attention all your Cricut owners:
There are seven cricut cartridges on sale today for 50% of regular price. (The sale goes until the cartridges runs out, so it may still be available tomorrow.) The cartridges include Disney, Pixar, Sesame Street, a beach theme, animals, nests, birds, etc. To see the SEVEN that are available, click on the City Deals button above or on my sidebar and type "Cricut " in the search box!
.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you. I know alot of people read your blog so i appreciate the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip on the half off Cricut cartridges! I just ordered the Straight From the Nest cartridge and I can't wait for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...