Monday, February 7, 2011

Antiquing A Trunk and Anthro Bag

I wish I had a trunk so I could make it beautiful like Made It Monday, my CWTS partner, did with a trunk she had. I love the way she antiqued it and added a world map to it for the decopauge theme of Crafting With The Stars last week. See how created this World Traveler Trunk (Inside and Out!)

Made It On Monday has also posted the tutorial on this Anthro knock-off bag. You can see the tutorial HERE or you can enter a giveaway to win it HERE (You need to enter tonight because she is announcing the winner tomorrow.)
.
.
It is voting time at Crafting With The Stars again! Check out the cute "BABY" Themed projects at Sew Dang Cute Crafts.
.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I often find old trunks at auction houses for @ $20, so that may be a good place to start looking. That Anthro-purse is AMAZING! It's bookmarked and ready to go on my never-ending-want-to-do list! Hope you're off to a great week! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been selected!!! For the Versatile Blogger Award! Please pass on and enjoy!
    Thanks Brandi Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...