Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Awesome Valentine's Ideas from party!

.
Here's three more great links from today's party for Valentine's Day!
I think I am stealing this idea for my husband for Valentine's Day! Obviously, he doesn't want a flower bouquet, but he'd be in heaven with a beef jerky bouquet! He would think I am a trophy wife for giving him that gift! See this awesome idea at Mom's Of All Trades!
.
This heart truck shirt is perfect for Valentine's or for an anytime shirt for a boy who LOVES trucks. Get the graphic at Couturier Mommy!

I want to play this "Love Pox" game with my kids! It sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!!! They would think it is hilarious! See how to play at Sassy Sites!


See more Whatever Goes Wednesday links!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our "Manly" Bouquet! Your husband will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my LOVE pox! It's so much fun!! I can't wait to see pics of your kids covered in spots! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beef jerky bouquet! I had already bought my boyfriend a ton of beef jerky for a basket I was making him but now I think this is a way more creative way to give him his favorite treat. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature!!! I was so awesome to see my stuff somewhere.
    http://www.couturiermommy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...