Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some Party Highlights

.
Here are a few more projects from today's party! Thanks for linking up. Make sure you check out all the links that have been added.
.

The DIY Showoff created this beautiful Easter display inspired by Pottery Barn. I love how a little white paint can make a huge difference.
.
Made It On Monday is such an expert dressing up plain shirts. This strip shirt is darling.

Learn how to turn a plastic cup from the kitchen into a trendy necklace with Yellow Blackbird! How Fun!!!!


I wish the stairs in my house were wide enough for some stair baskets! These would come in so handy. Full of Great Ideas made this stair basket from a plain old box. If you are on a $0 budget, you should visit this blog.

Almost any little boy I know of would love a Superhero bedroom like this one from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar. My kids want to swap parents now!!!!
.
See more Whatever Goes Wednesday links.

.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my shirt! It really means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! THanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see so much creativity!!Amazing.

    A Special Gift on my site just in time for spring!Come Enter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele - you're the best! Thank you so much for the shout out! I'm in good company! ;) Love your site. Thanks for sharing so many creative ideas!

    Take care.
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...