Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Decoupaged Nature Eggs and Using Natural Dyes

Twig and Toadstool decoupaged plants and flowers to her eggs along with natural dyes! Aren't they beautiful! What a great way to use nature in this Spring holiday!


This year, we are trying some natural dyes just for fun. The other day we colored eggs with dye made from yellow onion skins! Twig and Toadstool has some other ideas for natural ways to dye your eggs (Vegetables)! I think my kids and I will try some of her suggestions too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...these are beautiful! What a great idea. And, I like your idea of using natural dyes. The colors are fantastic! I have some fabric eggs on my blog that I made..you might like them.
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...