Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Time For Crafting With The Stars

Can you believe it is time for Crafting With The Stars to begin again at Sew Dang Cute?  Well, it is.  I'm excited because there are ALWAYS amazing ideas that come out of this contest.  This seem to bring out the best in each contestant!

This season will be a little different (a little better) than the last two.  YOU get to decide who will be the stars and what the themes of the week will be!  Sounds fun!

Head over to Sew Dang Cute to get the details for the contest and to vote for 5 of your favorite bloggers to be stars.  I'm one of them, but really don't feel obligated to vote for me.  I've been a "Star" for the last two seasons and think that maybe it is time for someone else to shine!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for promoting the contest Michelle! Good luck in the voting! I'm really excited for Season 3.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...