Monday, August 8, 2011

Ruffles and Buttons Anthro knock-off Shirts

I've seen this beautiful ruffle and button Anthro knock-off shirt going around blogland. EVERYONE is loving it and making it for themselves. I thought I should show it off one more time so if you can make it too (if you haven't already)! Busily Spinning Momma has a very detailed tutorial for this long sleeve shirt turned Anthro short sleeve and ruffly!






This cute shirt is a knock-off of the former Anthro knock-off. It is adorable. You should see the dress that it is a part of at Mommy By Day, Crafter At Night. No tutorial, but it shouldn't be to hard to figure out using the first tutorial!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my shirt!!! That was so sweet of you! You are awesome! :)

    xoxo, Ashley J @ mommybydaycrafterbynight.blogspot.com

    P.S. I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I see women wearing shirts like these all the time. They really are popular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...