Friday, September 9, 2011

Halloween Hand Soap



There are already so many cute projects popping up for Halloween. I wasn't going to start highlighting them for a couple of weeks, but I can't wait any longer!!!


!


These Halloween hand soaps are so freaking cute! I love the jack-o-laterns! Kids would actually want to wash their hands with these in the bathroom. This idea comes from Oopsey Daisy (guest posting at Every Creative Endeavor.)


Check out how to make Halloween hand soap dispensers.

3 comments:

  1. I've been so excited to see all the Halloween decor, but it does seem a bit early, but I guess that's how it is in the blogging world. :) These soaps are so cute, I hadn't seen them yet, thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from hopping around all the crafty links!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Halloween soaps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...