Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Deal Monday



 For Cyber Deal Monday, I wanted to extend the NO TAX sale on my $5 jewelry and accessories. I am selling a ton because they are so cute and so inexpensive!


These make GREAT gifts for family, friends and co-workers (and yourself!) No matter how much you order, the shipping stays the same. So the more you order, the better deal you get!


Check out the best selling necklaces. That is what I sell the most of!

This comes in white, pink, brown, blackish/navy, purple and grey.


You can see reviews and pictures of the jewelry and accessories at:





Saving 4 Six review


Fireflies and Jellybeans Review


I will have more coming on these sites within the next month.


If you would like to get some FREE jewelry by doing an online party, let me know at jewelryforfive@gmail.com  OR if you want to do a party in your home, email me the city and I will hook you up with a consultant.



When you want to learn more about how you can earn a little to alot of money selling these products, check out jewelryforfive.blogspot.com and then email me.

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...