Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Party Favorites

So many great ideas on today's party. Here are a few of my favorites!

Pin It


How about a quick pillow makeover? This Stripe Pillow tutorial is a fast and simple way to change out the look of your pillow. Head over to Love Olympia June for all the details.

Pin It

I'm in full holiday mode right now and these Wax Paper Crayon Stars made me squeal out loud. Stop over to Match Made on Hudson to see all the details.


Pin It

What new momma wouldn't love these Mustachio Burp Cloths for her new little man? Hop on over to Aqua Seventy 6 for all the details.

Pin It


I'm a huge fan of Pottery Barn style, but their prices not so much. These adorable Decorative Balls inspired by Pottery Barn will have your house chic in no time and will not break your wallet. Check out Six Sisters Stuff for more information.

Pin It


I already know that this Ombre Bedskirt will be the next project on my list. What little girl wouldn't go nuts for this pretty option. Stop by Life, Crafts and Whatever for the complete tutorial.


That's a wrap! Stop by our Whatever Goes Wednesday post to check out all the additional great ideas.

 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Michelle! I have your button on my post and will try and get it up on the main page of the blog. :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring our DIY Fourth of July Crayon Stars! So glad you liked them as much as we did!!

    Charlie @ Match Made On Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stars and balls are great for party decorations even for birthday celebrations for kids, while the bed skirt is a wonderful gift idea. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...