Friday, July 13, 2012

Facebook Friends Friday #2

It's time this week's Facebook Friends Friday! We had a bunch of really fun tutorials and projects shared with us this week. Here a three of my favorites!


 Pin It 
It is berry season all round the US and what better way to enjoy these delicious treats than in a Berry Push Pop? Over at The Epicurean Crafter she shares her recipe for these treats.

See Berry Push Pops


Pin It

When I saw this Scrap Wood Lantern I just knew I had to share my find with all of you! One Dog Woof created this lovely focal point using just some old scrap wood.




Isn't this Fabric Wreath darling? Directions Not Included has a great tutorial to share that will have to making this project in no time!

See Fabric Wreath

That's a wrap! If you would like to see your project featured on this post, head on over to Facebook. You can like our page here. Each week I am looking for some of our fans to feature here, all you have to do is share a link to your project on our page! Easy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric wreath! Very elegant looking!

    Sarah
    beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...