Thursday, August 2, 2012

Party Favorites

It's never too early to think about holiday gifts and these Homemade Hand Warmers would be so cute to give. The Scrap Shoppe Blog shares the complete instructions!

See Homemade Hand Warmers.

Blissful Keeper at Home has shared some fun and easy to make Chevron Marble Magnets. Check out her blog for all the details!

See Chevron Marble Magnets.

Finally, I have been searching for an easy Maxi Skirt Tutorial and so when I found this one by Watch Out for the Woestmans I could not wait to share it with you. In fact, I loved this tutorial so much that I am stopping at the fabric store tonight so I can make one of my own!

See Maxi Skirt Tutorial.

Thanks to all the participants this week! I always have such a great time clicking through the links and seeing all of your wonderful creations!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my hand warmers! Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I love this blog!
    Doranda
    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...