Thursday, November 29, 2012

Product Review- Banarsi Designs

Today I have a treat for you. A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to review a product from a brand new company Banarsi Designs.

Banarsi Designs specializes in hand-crafted Indian designs for your home. They have a wide variety of products including bedding and table linens. I received the beautiful a Rustic Orange hand-embroidered table runner.

The first surprise was their beautiful packaging. I am a firm believer in first impressions and they certainly left me with a good one. Here is a peek at the package and the inside with a glimpse at my table runner.


 

Don't you just love the gold color of the tissue paper?

The table runner is very well made. It is two beautiful strips of trim fabric and a center panel that is made of satin and hand-embroidered. The embroidery is accented with gold beads. I loved that the product was very true to color from the website. You can shop with ease knowing that the color will match the screen, something that is sometimes an issue with online shopping.

Here is a look at the table runner in my dining room.

 


It is a perfect size to fit on a table for 4. The color is so rich and really adds a look of elegance to my dining room. I plan to use it through the holiday season for our holiday meals. After the holidays I would love to get an accent table to keep it out year round, hint hint to the husband. ;-)

The cost of this table runner is $49.99. Because of all the hand-sewn details, the cost is very reasonable. Shipping was extremely fast and the owners were a delight to work with.

Stop on over at Banarsi Designs to get yourself or a loved one a unique home decor item, perfect for the holidays.


Disclaimer: I received the hand-embroidered table runner free of charge for review. The thoughts and review are my own.

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...