Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Adventure Blog Challenge with Michaels

 
Michaels Arts and Crafts has issued a challenge to those in the blogging world. They want us to unplug from the electronics and reconnect with our families and the world around us. I'm not going to lie. Some days I find myself spending way too much time checking Facebook or searching Pinterest. And then the mom guilt kicks in. One of my goals this summer, and this was even before I heard about the challenge from Michaels, was to spend more time having fun with my little guy. There are only so many more years that he's going to want to spend time with me - so why should I waste those precious years stuck behind my phone? I want to enjoy my child!!
 
So when Michaels contacted me, taking the challenge and signing the pact was a very natural thing for me to do. I'll be spending time outside with my boy, playing in the dirt, practicing soccer, and hitting a baseball.
 
So, what do you say? Are you willing to take the challenge too? If so, you can go sign your own pact, and then get started on unplugging and reconnecting.
 
As part of this challenge, we'll be attending some of the Michael's Passport to Imagination in-store events and posting some kid's crafts. We hope you'll come back to see them, but in the mean time, I'd love to hear your ideas for having fun this summer!!
 
 

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...