Monday, April 7, 2014

12 Tooth Fairy Ideas


Our oldest boy just got his first loose tooth yesterday. It's so exciting, but so sad at the same time. I mean, his *baby* teeth are falling out!! Anyway, I hadn't even thought about tooth fairy stuff yet, so I was scouring the web finding lots of cute ideas - and I thought I'd share them with my fellow crafters!


Emergency Tooth Fairy Kit | Hellobee
Tooth Fairy Box | Spoonful
Official Tooth Chart | Moms and Munchkins
Tooth Fairy Receipt | Schoolgirl Style
Tooth Fairy Pocket | Heartmade
Tooth Fairy Invoice | How Does She


Tooth Fairy Certificate | Mom and More
Tooth Fairy Receipt | A Typical English Home
Glitter Money | The Southern Institute
Tooth Fairy Pouches | The Purl Bee
Glittered Letter | Spoonful
Altered Tooth Fairy Tin | Fantastink


What do you do for the lost teeth in your home? I'd love to hear your ideas. Feel free to add the link into the comments!



2 comments:

  1. Here is what I did for my son recently: http://itsallaboutty.blogspot.com/2013/06/goodies-galore.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ideas for tooth fairy is really awesome. I liked DIY work and crafts like this. I would also like to do some stuff like this. But never get chance to do so. :)

    -----------------

    - Denturist

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...