Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jealousy Has Officially Set In!!!!

Here are a few more links from today's party and they are invoking a little bit of jealousy in me!!!! I really shouldn't do parties like this anymore. There are still more links being added so don't forget to visit a few more!!! If you have a country themed room or house or live on a farm, this dresser is the bomb! Don't you just love these "knob pulls?" A rope! It doesn't get much more country than that! See this at Cinnaberry Suite. Go HERE.
I've always wanted an outdoor room. I don't know if I will ever get one, but this post from Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures is a great place to start. Almost makes me envious! GO HERE.

While this may not be quite as amazing as the PB and Restoration Hardware pieces, this knock-off is $100-$200 less expensive! That inspires amazement! See how it was made at Nikki's Nifty Knacks. Go HERE.


I don't know what is more impressive the photo frame wall (that goes up a staircase and down a hallway) or the beautiful molding and entryway. Whatever it is, I'm jealous!!!! See this at Sawdust and Paper Scraps (this week's "Blog to Watch.") Go HERE.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'm jealous too! I'm jealous that my mind isn't as creative as these folks minds are. *sigh* At least we can visually enjoy their great talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally blushing right now. Thanks for featuring my humble blog and I promise to get a fancier header soon. I'm trying to get some nice person to do it pro-bono but we'll see how that goes. Anyway, love your linky party, thanks for hosting, and thanks for making my day (probably week and month too). Sawdust Sandra (trying out a nickname!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments. You are very kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH i love the last picture. Our house is 100 years old and has the same stair case only it's covered in paneling and dark wood. My plan is to paint the railings and the risers of the stairs white. I totally want to add the molding up the stairs now too. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my paperclip jewelry.... yes you did feature my previous paperclip jewelry a cpl of months ago Great memory!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...