Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too Many Awesome Party Ideas!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Have you noticed how awesome the links have been today?? Here are just a few of the droolworthy links!!
I cannot believe that this used to be 2 pieces of furniture. This is just beautiful!!! I am amazed at the insight to see 2 pieces and make them into 1. Be sure to check out what else Junk Blossoms has to offer HERE!!

Have I mentioned lately that I love anything that comes from a thrift store?? Well I do!! This creation took lots of elbow grease and lots of foresight!! What a super fun and cute idea!!! Check out The Simpler Life for this idea and many more!!
Are you planning any car trips this summer?? Will you have lots of hours in the car and need to keep the kiddos entertained? Fireflies and Jellybeans has a great bag filled with fun and hours of enjoyment!! My favorite part has to be the pan that doubles as so many things for them to enjoy!! Check it out HERE!!

And last but definitely not least, how about these great Popsicles? I know I don't like my daughter eating way to much sugar and processed yukkiness!! These summer treats will for sure cool anyone off! Check out what Stephanie Lynn has to offer HERE!!

Make sure you check out all of the great posts and leave some wonderful comments to show the love!! Also don't forget about my guest post over at The Country Chic Cottage!!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    Thank you so much for featuring our piece of furniture. I'm not sure what to call it. lol. It's amazing how one day everything comes together and the next not. Our next piece is a disaster waiting to be fixed. Thank you again and be sure that we appreciate you! Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, Thank you so much for linking the freeze pops! I greatly appreciate it! I just posted a fleece holder for them to keep those little hands warm and clean - a much needed accessory =) LOL

    Thanks again! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...