Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eye Candy!

Some more beautiful and fun links from today! I'm excited to see the rest of the links that come in tonight!!!

Don't you think this silverleaf starfish is amazing? It is rockstar worthy!!! See how Scene of the Grime created it! Go HERE. (I also think you could spray paint one too!)


Who doesn't love a darling onesie dress with rosettes? See this one at Dream Home. I could dress a baby girl in these every day of the week! Go HERE.
Lil' Luna has a great idea for LDS people and especially for Young Women. Of course, if you are not LDS, you could put a different picture on an antique block. Easy, inexpensive fun gift. Go HERE.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my starfish! I'm excited to share it and am enjoying seeing it on my mantel each day. Love, love Somday Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laurie's starfish. The shape and the silver. Perfect together!

    Cheers,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! We just got pics for the SLC and Manti Temples too, so we will be adding those to the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that cute dress!!

    I'm starting a new sew along, come check it out at TheTrainToCrazy.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! It totally made me feel famous to be featured on a blog as awesome as yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...