Thursday, August 5, 2010

Headband Heaven


The headbands from last week's Headband Categorically Crafting Show are amazing. There are so many over which to drool. I'm highlighting just a few of them below, but I want to show them all off!

Infarrantly Creative made this zipper flower into a headband and it looks smashing!

Crafty Schemes made some old ties into headbands. My husband's closet must be raided now!

This ruffly, flowery headband created by Something Pretty is stunning. I'm loving it!

Sumo's Sweet Stuff makes darling and easy interchangeable button headbands. So cute!


This pleated headband from Brown Paper Packages looks so easy to make.


View more of the headbands at the Headband Categorically Crafting Show HERE.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! Can't wait to try some of these other ideas out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature. It took me awhile to get over here because it got caught in my moderated comments box. I am so glad you liked it. I get comments on it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...