Friday, July 30, 2010

I've Got Headbands on my Mind!


Today is HEADBAND Day for our category at Someday Crafts!!! Surely, you can make time to create a headband today. Do you have a headband in your archives? Are you looking to make some headbands? Here are a few I've found.

I'm Topsy Turvy made this Felt Flower Headband from this tutorial at Holidash. Beautiful!


The "I Do" lace headband (made from MaryJanes and Galoshes' wedding dress.)




Denim Rosette Headband from Creations With Kara.


Ribbon Flower Headband at Get Your Craft On.


Ruffle headband at Blue Cricket Design.




Visit the headbands in my archives by clicking on my HEADBAND LABEL HERE. There are 10 different headbands hanging out!!!! AND, check out the hair label too. There are more lurking around!

What else can you add?


Please join your crafty post if, and only if, it corresponds with the category and theme of HEADBAND. (If it doesn't fit in this category, please link it up to Whatever Goes Wednesday.) Link up crafts, decor, sewing projects, food, tips, etc, that has to do with HEADBANDS. If you have joined a HEADBAND project to a party on my blog before, feel free to add it to this show too! If you have a lot of mirror projects, please choose your favorites. (Please no more than 4 posts per blog). Link to the specific posts, not to your main blog page.

Let's see what you have created (either recently or in the past)!

You can paste the "Categorically Crafting" button onto your blog post. I would love to see these floating around so more people can post their themed projects. I will leave this linky post open until next CC Show. Keep checking back for more ideas!!!
The next 3 Categorically Crafting Shows are as follows
:

August 6 - Wedding Gifts

August 13 - Beach

August 20 - Back To School

And don't forget to enter the Buttons and Badges giveaway HERE. It ends today at 1pm and will announce the winner thereafter. Don't forget the CHRISTMAS IN JULY sale ends today!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. Dang it, I'm almost 50, and the daughter isn't girly, so there's not a headband in archive or on the to do list, but I'll be back to see what everyone else did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me more headband ideas. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my headband Michelle! Can't wait to see all the rest. Love all the ideas so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these headbands!!! So cute! Thanks for posting about 733 design too...she just made my etsy shop button for me!!!! Yay! I would have never known about her if it was for your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I can't wait to check out the other headband ideas! I'm in LOVE with them. esp since I can't cut my hair myself for a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...