Thursday, October 7, 2010

Minnie Mouse Outfit


Hi! I'm Pati from A Crafty Escape

and it is my pleasure to be here at Someday Crafts during Disney Days. We are lucky to be annual pass holders since we live just a couple of hours away from the parks. We love all things Disney and this outfit was just one of the ways we made a trip special. Enjoy!

I am very proud to post my very first complete outfit... and just in time for our trip to Disney! I was inspired by this one. The minute I saw that picture in my reader, I knew my daughter had to have it for our upcoming trip.

I changed things a bit based on what I had at home and taking the weather into consideration. I highly recommend
this tutorial for the skirt, so cute!

I've been wanting to make korker bows for a while and finally went for it! I followed
this tutorial and LOVE how they turned out. I can't believe how easy they are to make. I made two so they can be used for pigtails, and attached them to lined-alligator clips.

The verdict: My daugther LOVED it! We had to cut the photoshoot short because it started to pour, but she made sure to get in a couple of twirls before going inside. Apparently the skirt is very "twirly-swirly" and that makes it a hit in our house
for the links to some great tutorials and an idea of how to make a darling Disney Outfit!

post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...